Aug 11, 2017
StubHub Center and Los Angeles Chargers Advise Fans to Arrive Early
LOS ANGELES (Friday, Aug. 11, 2017) – StubHub Center advises fans to arrive early to Sunday’s LA Chargers game against the Seattle Seahawks. Fans who don’t arrive to StubHub Center by 4 p.m. PT will risk missing the 5 p.m. PT kickoff for the 2017 NFL Preseason contest.
Additional information regarding parking, transportation, tailgating and StubHub Center’s bag policy, along with a timeline for Sunday, Aug. 13 are below.
PARKING AND TRANSPORTATION
Fans with pre-purchased parking passes are able to park at StubHub Center for LA Chargers games. Those with parking passes can access here. Chargers Season Ticket Members are able to pre-purchase parking by calling 1-877-CHARGERS. For all Chargers Season Ticket Members parking inquires, call 1-877-CHARGERS.
For those that do not have a pre-purchased parking pass: Read
- The best way to ensure convenient parking is to pre-purchase a season parking pass by calling 1-877- CHARGERS.
- Day of game parking is available for purchase in the Silver and Red lots on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Direction to the Silver and Red Lots can be found here.
- Parking is limited at StubHub Center for Season Ticket Members who have not pre-purchased parking passes.
- Free parking is available at the Harbor Gateway Transit Center and the Del Amo Station. Park for free and take the free Chargers Express.
- For ease of entrance, all StubHub Center parking lots will be subject to directed parking (directed to a specific parking space upon entrance).
- Parking in surrounding neighborhoods is prohibited.
- RVs and oversized vehicles are not allowed in the parking lots.
Driving directions to StubHub Center from throughout Southern California can be found here, while access to StubHub Center by public transportation via LA Metro can be found here. The Chargers Express offers fans free non-stop shuttles to and from StubHub Center for every Chargers home game. More information on the Chargers Express can be found here.
Tailgating is permitted in the Silver, Gold and Bronze lots with a parking permit. Please see the parking map here for complete tailgating designations. Additional information on tailgating can be found here, along with details on the Chargers Express which offers fans free non-stop shuttles to and from StubHub Center for Chargers home games. Tailgating of any kind, with or without alcohol consumption, is prohibited in the Red, Blue and Green lots on the campus of California State University, Dominguez Hills.
To continue improving safety measures for all fans, effective immediately StubHub Center has implemented a policy that will limit the size and type of bags permitted to enter the stadium. This new policy, which will enhance stadium safety and expedite entry to the stadium, will apply to all events hosted at any of the StubHub Center venues. StubHub Center and the Chargers advise fans not to bring bags of any kind to the stadium for events. Read
- Reusable Bags that adhere to the below standards will be permitted to enter StubHub Center:
- Reusable bags that are clear plastic or clear vinyl and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12"
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziplock bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bags
TIMELINE: Sunday, Aug. 13th
1:00 p.m. PT – Parking Gates Open
1:00 p.m. PT – Media Gate Opens (Southeast corner)
1:30 p.m. – Southwest, Southeast and Northwest Valet Gates open
3:00 p.m. PT – All StubHub Center stadium gates open
5:00 p.m. PT – Kickoff: LA Chargers vs. Seattle Seahawks