LA Galaxy Parking Information
Parking for LA Galaxy matches is available in a number of on-site parking lots. We recommend that you arrive early to obtain the best parking locations.
Form of payment for all parking on site is credit card only
For our FREE option, please learn about the Galaxy Express here.
All General Admission parking is $25. Form of payment for all parking on site is credit card only.
Tailgating is an important part of the game day experience for you the fan. The Los Angeles Galaxy and Dignity Health Sports Park are committed to creating a fan friendly environment that is safe for all fans and guests to enjoy. You as fans play an important role in helping to preserve tailgating as that type of experience.
- Public intoxication is prohibited and will addressed by security and/or law enforcement. If you witness behavior that is inappropriate in nature, please call Dignity Health Sports Park Security at 310-630-2044 or dial 911 for an immediate response by law enforcement.
- Security and law enforcement will consistently patrol the parking lots and will assist in ensuring that all guests comply with established tailgating guidelines.
- RV’s and oversized vehicles will not be allowed in the tailgate areas and parking passes are not available for purchase at Dignity Health Sports Park. Drop off for RV’s and oversized vehicles is the only option offered.
- Tailgating is only allowed inside of lots 10, 11, 12, 13, 15 and 16 at Dignity Health Sports Park. Tailgating is permitted starting three (3) hours before the start of the game. No tailgating is allowed on the property of California State University Dominguez Hills.
- There are no “in and out” privileges as it pertains to parking.
- Overnight parking is not allowed
- Saving of parking spaces is prohibited
- Roadways, aisles and Emergency Lanes must be kept clear at all times.
- Tailgating at your vehicle should not interfere with the normal flow of traffic.
- Fire pits are not allowed
- Charcoal grills are permitted in tailgate areas. Please dispose of charcoal properly in on-site Hot Coal bins.
- Please clean up your tailgating area before entering the game. Trash receptacles are provided throughout the parking lots.
- Playing games that involve the consumption of alcohol or use of alcohol-related paraphernalia is prohibited.
- Use of controlled substances and underage drinking are against the law and will be enforced.
- Tailgating/congregating in the parking lots after kick-off or post-game is prohibited.
- Excessively loud amplified music and music with inappropriate language is prohibited.
- Failure to comply with these policies and/or city, state or federal laws may result in loss of tailgating privileges as well as citation or arrest.
RV’s and oversized vehicles will not be allowed in the tailgate areas and parking passes are not available for purchase at Dignity Health Sports Park. Drop off for RV’s and oversized vehicles is the only option offered.
LA Galaxy Rideshare Drop-Off/Pick-Up Location
Riders may be dropped off and picked up at Gate A, located on Avalon Blvd. and 184th Street.
Parking For Guests With Disabilities
Designated Parking is available for guests with disabilities, including van accessible spaces. These spaces are reserved for vehicles displaying a current state issued disability placard or license plate. Any guest needing such parking should enter the Dignity Health Sports Park via Gates A, B or D (see parking map above) while displaying their valid state-issued pass.