ASCSC Community Foundation
Dignity Health Sports Park has made a strong commitment to giving back to our local community.
In order to support local community-based organizations that improve the educational and recreational opportunities available to young people, we have established the ASCSC Community Foundation that, in association with other AEG-related organizations and foundations, has provided more than $5 million to Southern California charities and programs.
The ASCSC Community Foundation was established to provide financial and in-kind support for educational, recreational and social service programs which improve the lives of young people in the Greater Southern California region. The ASCSC Community Foundation has a particular focus on serving the area immediately surrounding Dignity Health Sports Park, located in the City of Carson.
Community Initiatives and Events
VIP Summer Shopping & Party Fundraiser
Beneficiaries of Past Contributions
- Boys & Girls Club of Carson
- Koinonia Family Services
- Marine Toys for Tots Foundation
- New Image Emergency Shelter for the Homeless, Inc.
- City of Carson Parks & Recreation
- Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services: DCFS
- City of Compton Parks & Recreation
- Boys & Girls Club of Carson
- Girls. Inc. Los Angeles
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Tomorrow's Aeronautical Museum
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters
- Family Services of Santa Monica
- American Heart Association
- Heal The Bay
- American Red Cross
- California State University, Dominguez Hills
- Southern California Committee for the Olympic Games
- VH1 Save The Music Foundation
- Girl Scouts of America
- Boy Scouts of America
- YMCA Gardena-Carson
- Carson High School
- Curtiss Middle School
- Carnegie Middle School
- Bay Cities Unicorn Youth Track Club, Inc.
- Center For Community & Family Services, Inc.
- LA Scores
- First Beak Tennis Academy
- Community Crisis Hotline
- California Academy of Mathematics and Science (CAMS)
- And a number of other local youth organizations and schools.
Get Involved Donation Info
For information on how you can submit a request for a donation from the Foundation, please read our Donation Guide.
A portion of all sales made at brand-name online stores will be donated to the Foundation when the sale originates on homedepotcenter.com. Visit iGive.com to help the Foundation.
Over 800 brand-name online stores participate, with more added every week! You'll find online stores like Expedia, QVC, Amazon, Staples, JCPenney, Barnes & Noble, PETCO, eBay, & Pottery Barn to name a few!
iGive.com is the first and largest network of members, worthy causes, online merchants, and Web sites, brought together to enable shoppers to list and support their favorite worthy causes through online shopping. Right now, over 200,000 members are raising money for over 30,000 organizations in the U.S. and Canada - just by shopping online at over 700 participating online stores!