KIIS FM’s WANGO TANGO
KIIS FM’s WANGO TANGO
For this year’s 102.7 KIIS FM’s “WANGO TANGO,” the station’s highly anticipated annual pop music festival that will take place at StubHub Center in Carson on Saturday, May 14. This year’s chart-topping artist lineup includes Ariana Grande, Zayn, Demi Lovato, Meghan Trainor, Fifth Harmony, Iggy Azalea, DNCE, Alessia Cara, The Chainsmokers, Kygo, Mike Posner, Zendaya and Gwen Stefani. Ryan Seacrest and the entire KIIS FM Air Staff will host the show, with special celebrity guest host appearances to be announced.
Details about Wango Tango policies:
Drop Off and Pick Up Zone
The drop-off and pick-up zone can be accessed by entering Gate F on Birchknoll and Victoria St. Please note that drop-offs and pick-ups will be done in the same area.
To access this zone from the 91 fwy, exit Central Ave. and head south. Turn right onto Victoria St. and make a left at the first signal, (Birchknoll St.).
To access this zone from the 405 fwy, exit Wilmington Ave. and head north. Turn left on Victoria St and left again on Birchknoll St.
To access this zone from the South Bay, travel east on 190th St. to Victoria St. Use the right lane to enter Gate F/Birchknoll St.
Once passengers have been dropped off or picked up, vehicles will be required to exit through Gate E.
Only Uber drivers displaying an Uber logo will be allowed to enter Gate A, on Avalon Blvd., to drop off or pick up guests.
Floor Wristband Pick UP
There will be three booths to pick up floor wristbands located at the Southwest, Northwest and Northeast entrances beginning at 10am.
The following is a partial list of items prohibited from entry into the StubHub Center including, but not limited to:
- Bags larger than 14" x 14" x 6"
- Selfie sticks, poles, sticks, rods, drum sticks
- Weapons of any kind, explosives, pepper spray, tear gas, toy/replica etc.
- Fireworks, smoke bombs.
- Aerosol cans or pressurized containers
- Professional camera equipment, video cameras, tripods, monopods, battery packs, Camera lenses longer than 3”
- Noisemakers, whistles, air horns, plastic horns, musical instruments
- Coolers and thermoses
- Glass or metal bottles/cans
- Food and beverage
- Laser pointers
- Beach balls, frisbees, balloons
- Remote controlled devices/aircraft or drones
- Hover boards, roller blades/skates
- Flags / Banners /Signs larger than 3' x 4'
- Confetti or streamers
- Animals (except service animals)
- Any other items deemed to be inappropriate or dangerous by Management
Guests who refuse to comply may be denied entry. Guests found in possession of any illegal items will be subject to ejection, confiscation of item, and or arrest.