Clear Bag Policy at Dignity Health Sports Park
- To continue improving safety measures for all fans, effective immediately Dignity Health Sports Park has implemented a policy that will limit the size and type of bags permitted to enter the stadium
- This new policy, which will enhance stadium safety and expedite entry to the stadium, will apply to all events hosted at any of the Dignity Health Sports Park venues
- Dignity Health Sports Park and the Chargers advise fans not to bring bags of any kind to the stadium for events
- Reusable Bags that adhere to the below standards will be permitted to enter Dignity Health Sports Park:
- Reusable bags that are clear plastic or clear vinyl and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12"
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bags
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziplock bag or similar)
- Parking lots at Dignity Health Sports Park open four (4) hours prior to each LA Chargers game
- Fans with pre-purchased parking passes are able to park at Dignity Health Sports Park for LA Chargers games:
- For those with parking passes, find your parking lot here
- Chargers Season Ticket Members are able to pre-purchase parking by calling 1-877-CHARGERS
- For all Chargers Season Ticket Members parking inquires please call 1-877-CHARGERS
- If you do not have a pre-purchased parking pass:
- The best way to ensure convenient parking is to pre-purchase a season parking pass by calling 1-877- CHARGERS
- Day of game parking is available for purchase in the Silver and Red lots on a first-come, first-served basis
- Direction to the Silver and Red Lots can be found here
- Parking is limited at Dignity Health Sports Park for Season Ticket Members who have not pre-purchased parking passes
- Free parking is available at the Harbor Gateway Transit Center and the Del Amo Station. Park for free and take the free Chargers Express
- For ease of entrance, all Dignity Health Sports Park parking lots will be subject to directed parking (directed to a specific parking space upon entrance)
- Parking in surrounding neighborhoods is prohibited
- RVs and oversized vehicles are not allowed in the parking lots
- Parking lots at StubHub Center open four (4) hours prior to each LA Chargers game
How to get to Dignity Health Sports Park
- Driving directions to Dignity Health Sports Park from throughout Southern California can be found here
- Public transportation via LA Metro can be found here
- The Chargers Express offers fans free non-stop shuttles to and from Dignity Health Sports Park for every Chargers home game. More information on the Chargers Express can be found here
For your safety and the enjoyment of all, we ask that you please help by observing these tailgating guidelines:
Lots open four (4) hours prior to kickoff.
Tailgating is only allowed in the Silver, Gold, Bronze, Black and Platinum Lots.
Tailgating is prohibited in Red, Blue and Green Lots.
Public intoxication is prohibited and will addressed by security and/or law enforcement. If you witness behavior that is inappropriate in nature, please text AssistMe <SPACE> ISSUE & LOCATION to 69050, call Dignity Health Sports Park Security at 310-630-2044 or dial 911 for an immediate response by law enforcement.
Security and law enforcement will consistently patrol the parking lots and will assist in ensuring that all guests comply with established tailgating guidelines.
Vehicles must be parked in marked spaces as directed by staff.
Vehicles parked in unauthorized areas will be subject to towing.
No “saving” of parking spaces is permitted. Guests must park as directed.
Roadways, aisles and Emergency Lanes must be kept clear at all times.
Parking permit is only valid for game listed on the permit and for the lot designated.
Glass bottles are prohibited in the parking lots.
Tailgating is not permitted once the game has started. Everyone must have a valid game ticket and must enter the stadium at this time.
Tailgating is not permitted post-game.
Parking passes cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
RV’s and any other vehicles over 20’ in length will not be permitted to park on-site.
Guests must tailgate directly in front of or behind their vehicle.
Amplified music and excessive noise which may cause a disturbance is prohibited.
Charcoal grills are permitted in tailgate areas. Please dispose of charcoal properly in on-site Hot Coal bins.
Failure to comply with these policies and/or city, state or federal laws may result in loss of tailgating privileges as well as citation or arrest.